If your son is joining our Troop, please do the following:
- Download and Complete the Health Form. Best to fill it out on your computer, save it to your computer, and then print and sign.
- Download or get a hard copy and complete the BSA Youth Application
- Download or get a hard copy and complete the BSA Adult Application if you are planning on being an Adult Leader with the Troop or go camping with the Troop.
- Download and review our Driving Policy
- Complete the Form below as complete as possible. We will use this information to enter into our Troopmaster Database.
- Make a check payable to “Boy Scout Troop 113” for $65 (July through December) OR $35 (January through June)
- Bring your check and completed forms to the next Troop Meeting. Check the calendar feed on the right side of this page.
New Scout Joining Form
If you have more than one son joining the Troop, you will need to complete this Form once for each new Scout, except you do not need to repeat the Parent / Guardian Information unless it is different from the first Scout.
Parent / Guardian 1 Person Scout Lives With
Parent / Guardian 2 Second Adult
Parent / Guardian 3 Third Adult